Common thing this century and especially at this time of the year🤷♀️. So I decided to give you all some tips to suppress your boredom. Hope this helps! Don’t want to bore you guys with a LONGGGG intro (me trying not to be ironical😁 or to be ironical, I don’t know!) Let’s dive in…
1.Experiment with your hair– try new different styles, it doesn’t have to be perfect, messy seems to be the new IT. If you can’t seem to think of anything go get help from google or even YouTube! I’ve inserted a video below, why not try those styles?
2.Doodle– It doesn’t have to be neat and professional. Being messy is part of art🤩. Grab a piece of paper and start doodling right away! Apps like Spirality may also help with Mandalas
3.Try making a treat- there are plenty of videos online to help you in case you are clueless. One of the most easiest snacks to make would be french fries! Peel the potatoes using a peeler and cut them into circular even parts, which you later slice up, warm some oil in a pan and pop in your french fries, VOILA they’ll be done in seconds!😋 You’ve pretty much seen videos online consisting of recipes, to try, during quarantine, like the ultra famous Dalgona Coffee (I made it btw!). Want to know how to make the VIRAL dalgona coffee click here. These recipes often consist of only a few ingredients and are messy free to make!
4. Photograph nature- nature never ceases to amaze us, with all that green, hidden tints and roots going in deep, it is certainly a sight to see and adore.
5. Take selfies- one of my favorite things to do, maybe you should try too. My opinion for this would be taking about 50 selfies and keeping the very few beautiful ones, DELETE the rest. Apps like B612, have lovely filters.
6. Write a poem– don’t stress yourself. You can write a poem about how you feel maybe at this moment about the entire crisis. You can ask the internet for help when you want to find rhyming words, or visit http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=word&typeofrhyme=perfect
That’s the link I use💙!
7.Start writing a diary– if you are a really private person who does not share secrets with anyone (like me), it might help if you have a diary where you can pour all your feelings out. Make sure you hide your diary though if you are writing really personal stuff, that are embarrassing and don’t want any nosy snoopers to find it (example- your siblings!😁)
8. Dress up– if you are a girl, then this is the perfect one. Try on some of your clothes and try to come up with new combinations of style, anything is welcome in today’s expressive world! What I’ve recently started doing is tying ribbons instead of shoelaces🤷♀️, I am just soo proud of my idea!😆! My favorite thing to do, when it comes to outfits is trying out new hijab styles, i CAN’T seem to get enough!
9. Blog– try blogging, it’s plenty of fun. WordPress has plenty of templates to get you started. And if you already have a blog on WordPress, try starting one on Blogger, and you may be able to write a post comparing the two website platforms!💜
10. Try learning a new language– maybe French, Spanish, Mandarin or even Hindi. Start with a few phrases at a time, there is no big hurry. I think for me, I would like to start learning Chinese as it’s the most common language on EARTH! I need to communicate!🙂
11. Play board games– there are a variety of boards games available out there. Scrabble, Snake and ladders, Monopoly, ludo etc.. I would say Scrabble is my all time favorite💓, I’ve even gone out for Scrabble tournaments! SCRABBLE! SCRABBLE! SCRABBLE!
12. Write a letter for your future self– this would be interesting. Include the current situation you are in, what you want your future self to have achieved and you can also congratulate your future self. Be creative! The sky is not the limit, there is an entire galaxy after!🥰!
13. Flip through the dictionary– they have plenty of weird words you’ve probably never heard of. You can learn these hard words and go and surprise your friends and teachers act all POSH with your new VOCABULARY!😏
14. Search for quotes– this would help motivate you too, and increase your thinking sense, at times it makes me more poetic, for some reason!😂
15. Try Calligraphy– there are plenty of ways to calligraphy. You can find a lot of videos on YouTube to help you out if you are a beginner. Google fonts have plenty of different fonts too, which you can try painting yourself. A beginner? Watch the video below to get started!
16. Do some gardening – plant some trees and help mother nature heal from all that deforestation! Cacti are especially cute!💞
17. Host a fashion show– A wonderful way to jazz up your EXTREME Boredom would be by hosting a fashion show as a fundraiser. The money collected during this fashion show can be given to an orphanage or elders’ home. You may invite your friends to take part in the fashion show, and the tickets could be sold to people in your family or neighborhood. Both, you and your friends can contribute outfits from your personal wardrobe. The runway for the fashion show can be arranged either in your garden or living room (if it’s big enough). You and your peers who might be modelling can choose a theme may be depending on the season in your area!
18. Try crafting up a canvas– This canvas could be for your room, living room or simply for a friend. You need not follow a specific design on the web, just follow your instincts and get crafty!
19. Go on a road trip-There are many places that lay undiscovered. Invite your friends and family and head on a road trip. Make sure the fuel level is high though, especially if you are heading into a remote area, don’t want to get stuck in the middle of nowhere, 🤗!
20. Paint your nails- Grab those nail polish tubes and paint away. So the last time I painted my nails, I ended up doing a sponge effect, basically I used a sponge, applied some polish on that and went DAB, DAB on my nails. I was satisfied with the results, I’ve got to say.
There are soo many videos on YouTube which show you different ways in which you could style your nails, one such video has been linked below!❤
21.Take a nap- During the corona virus pandemic, sometimes things could get a teeny bit overwhelming, which news flying in every minute and our exposure to such pieces of information can be very damaging to our mental health. So maybe it’s time up to shut everything down and take a nap!
22. Organize something– Don’t start off with something HUGE, like your entire closet, but take baby steps and get there. Maybe you could start off by arranging your shoe rack or DEcluttering you bookshelf. Get rid of a few things, maybe give them away in charity?
23. FaceTime your bestie– When was the last time you caught up with her/him? Time for another life cleansing conversation. In the light of such an issue, such as the corona virus, who can understand you better, than your best friend .
24. Watch a movie– There are plenty of movie online of various websites. Select one get your popcorn ready and settle down. You can watch Frozen 2 if you haven’t yet, click here to check out my review on Frozen 2!
25. DIY a t-shirt– Oooh!😁! An exciting task this would be, grab some fabric chalk and doodle away. Or even fabric paint would do! You can even cut your t-shirt up from the bottom or the top or anywhere and create a stylish outfit!
26. Start a NEW hobby/ or revisit an old one– If I were to do this I’ll surely start sewing again. I simply love it, poking the needle up and down and throughout the material. My favorite type of stitch would be the cross stitch, it’s easy and fun and the effort of all those tiny crosses forming and image is sooo satisfying!😍!
27. Start a bucket list– INTERESTING! I still haven’t penned up a bucket list, its just safely stored inside of my head. One of the things in my bucket list to do, would be to visit Maldives. I JUST HAVE TO!! It seems like such a nice country💝.
28. Make a smoothie– You can always try out new combos, maybe Oreo with mangoes or chocolate with papaya. Err, I wonder how they might taste though!😣!
29. Bake dessert– a cake maybe, if you are beginner at least! And maybe if you are up for a challenge, go ahead and try macrons out, according to some bakers I’ve known only the experts can do it, as it barely comes out right.
30. Go through old photos and videos– I love doing this, it revives soo many memories and refreshes my idea 💡 side of the brain! What I mostly love doing while going through old photos and videos is, if I find anyone’s face looking all funny, I enjoy taking a shot of it and posting it on social media (embarrassing right?😂)!
Ooof! Now that’s a really longg post, anyways hope you guys enjoyed reading it!
Stay safe!May God bless all the stormies and everyone else!😁