Hallo! Greetings to all fellow bloggers and my enthusiastic visitors. If you haven’t subscribed yet, then be warned, as you are indeed missing out a LOT on life, so await no more and smash that follow button!😂! This post is going to be a super long one, so hang in there, peeps!💖
I need to thank all my nominators first of all, for hanging in there (moi is using this term too much ain’t I?🤨), and waiting patiently for this post, I was buzzy as a bee these past few days, scrambling with school work and juggling all my online classes😫 (I am still getting used to all of this chaos😁) that I didn’t have time to draft up this long post. 😅 So here we go, grab some snack and settle down!
The Sunshine Blogger award!!
The first nomination is from a wonderful blogger, love his posts, myplace3187, from very thoughtful posts to interesting challenges, this blogger has covered every aspect that I love seeing on a blog, so you certainly CERTAINLY have to pay a visit to this blog- https://myplace3187.wordpress.com/
Moving on to the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post/ or on your blog.
- Answer the 11 Questions the Blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new Questions and notify them about the nomination.
The 11 QUESTIONS
- What would your best day look like ? Explain ?
Probably me being alone, reading some books and watching a good movie. Solitude is peace. I just love spending time with myself! 💖
- What is your favorite place to grab a good meal ?
Shanmugas, this place in Sri Lanka. And I would surely order Kutly (idly soaked in sambar, want to know about it click here) 🤩
- What would you prefer a strawberry Soft Ice Cream Cone or Frozen Vanilla Yogurt ?
Strawberry Soft Ice Cream cone, always been an ice cream fan!🤗
- What is your favorite genre of music to listen to ?
Ooops, sorry, but not a music person!😅
- Have you ever watched the horror movies about ” The Saw ” ?
Nop, I don’t fall asleep at night, if I watch horror movies, so I try my maximum best to avoid them!😄
- What genre of books is your best for your eyes to consume ?
Mystery, this girl loves a good mystery! 🌈
- What dream place would you really enjoy visiting ?
Japan, cause I can finally do a STATIONARY HAUL!
- Do you believe in life on other planets ?
Nah! Earth’s enough to deal with!😂
- Have you ever seen a UFO ?
Nop, not yet at least!
- What is your dream type of work for life ?
Helping other people and earning good deeds Insha Allah (God willing), more precisely, a doctor!💝
- Have you ever thought of moving to another country to live ?
Umm.. Yes, having lived in Brunei for five years, Sri Lanka was alien, if I did have a chance to move, then Brunei here I come! 💟
The Smart Ass Award!!
I love the name of this award😂, it cracks me up each time I see it. All the honor goes to the creator of this award The Bold Girl, love how you come up with name, meme queen. She has also been named the GIF and Meme queen, this girl is absolutely hilarious guys, so you need to check her blog out! 💝
Her Blog- https://theboldvibe.com/
Now moving onto the boring part, the rules:
– Use the featured GIF as your award
– Tag the creator of this award i.e. ME or use the link for my blog
– Let your readers know what got you this award
– Share anything else that you wish to share
I have nothing to share, as of yet, so let’s jump over to the next award!
The Liebster Award!!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU to Being Flawsome for this wonderful award. Her blog is extremely colorful and aesthetically pleasing, so please check her blog out. Her niche ranges from beauty to a LOT of ramblings, and let me tell you, you don’t want to miss this blog. 💕 (https://theshadesofflawsome.wordpress.com/)
Rules for this award:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
-Answer the 11 questions given to you.
-Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
– Ask your nominees 11 questions.
-Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Questions from Being Flawsome:
• Last book you read?
Cast Away by Charlotte Mc Donald Gibson, it’s this book on migrants and my heart simply melted.
• What is your favourite piece of jewelry?
Gold necklaces, with a round coin pendant, that’s what I am wearing right now!💖
• A quote which you swear by
It’s actually a verse from the Quran, and it is as follows, “Verily after Hardship, comes ease”! I simply love this verse, and it never fails me!💝
• Do you prefer loud music or soft?
Not a music person, actually!
• What motivates you to blog?
The satisfaction of sharing my thoughts and receiving feedback, is simply wonderful!🤩
• What is your goal with your blog?
To make an impact on this world, big or small!🥳
• If you could offer any blogging advice what would it be?
Please be yourself, and don’t ever depend on the views, likes or comments, just keep going and write to you heart’s content! 🤗
• Whom do you look up to?
My future self!😁
• Do you binge watch everything in one day or take your time?
I take my time, not in a hurry over here! 🌟
• How would you describe your style?
Unique, just one word people, UNIQUE!
• What do you do for fun?
Read, Blog, Eat, and talk with my family! 🌈
Kennedy Award of Excellence!!
This is from the one and only, Mrs.Holliman, her blog is awesome, filled with a lot of love to God and she recently started a YouTube channel too, so you should certainly check that out! ❣
“The Kennedy Award of Excellence is a registered award of excellence for blogs through its writing, presentation, and objectives. It fosters human values; promoting intellectual, emotional, and moral growth of peers.”
RULES FOR THIS AWARD:
- The recipient may thank the person who has nominated her.
- The recipient should post a photo of the award on her blog in a post.
- The recipient may nominate as many blogs for this award (minimum five) but after careful thought.
- The recipient must answer questions from the nominee.
- When did you start blogging?
March 2020! 🥳! Click here to read my first ever post!
- What is your blogging objective?
To make an impact on this world, big or small! 💘
- What motivated you to start blogging?
Boredom and most certainly quarantine!
- Do you see blogging as a long-term goal?
- Is there a specific topic you enjoy?
Fashion and Doodling, even though I haven’t done too many fashion post, I love fashion. Check out my fashion post here!
The Penable Award!!
This the second time, that I am receiving this award and moi is completely honored. A huge Jazzakallah Khair goes to Saba,NiazSiddique🌟 for nominating me to receive this prestigious award! Thank you soo much again. Her blog is wonderfully awesome folks, I have been following her for a while and I will ever get bored of her content, her content never ceases to surprise me!🧡Check out her blog (http://sabaniazsiddique.home.blog/)
Tag your post with the #penableaward
Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
Thank the person that nominated you
Tell us what your writing talent is
Answer three questions that you have been asked
Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
Let them know of their nomination
Give them three new questions to answer!
If you receive this award 5 times, you will become an author of some of the posts on Penable!!!!
1: Where does peace really exist; heart or mind? Why/why not?
Your heart I would say, I really don’t know how to explain this, but I am hundred percent sure that peace exists in ones heart or at least it does so in mine!💕
2: Share some of your childhood memories.
I mostly remember the days in Brunei, where I used to read all the time, me and the library were close as my toes! I was such a bookworm, and I soo miss books now, in Sri Lanka the library is pretty far from home, so it takes quite a while to drive there, and I barely read like I did during my childhood days! 😔
3: How to tie a tie?
I have no idea! 😂
Now DRUMROLL PLEASE! MY NOMINATIONS!
For the SUNSHINE AWARD:
- INSA BATLA
- Being Flawsome
- life without a latte
- Sticky notes and Ice Cream
- Desire Alley
- Aishwarya Ps
- Bookish Fame
- That Chic Fashion
- The Life
- Thoughts of SheryL
For the Liebster Award:
- random teen blog
- Blogs by J
- Saba, Niaz Siddique
- Diary of a Daydreamer
- Baby Funbo
- The Bold Vibe
For the Kennedy Award:
- Joseyphina’s World
- The Ethereal Unicorn
- Beads, Charms, Wire…
- The Strawberry Snaps
- H.R Phoenix
For the Penable Award:
My nominees, please use the same questions that I answered, I would love to see your take on those questions! 💝
Ooff, now that brings us to the end of this post! Like FINALLY!! It was a looonggg one wasn’t it? Thank you once again to all my Nominators, for giving me the honor. 🤩❤