Brownies a popular dessert ain’t it?
Everyone makes it and everyone knows how it tastes!😋
Today I have decided to share my brownie recipe! I really hope you guys try making it! BECAUSE it is LITERALLY the best recipe in the WORLD!!🥳
I know that there are plenty of recipes out there, but then personally I prefer this recipe, since the brownies turn out chewy, soft and most of all YUMMY!
- 190 grams of butter
- 250 grams sugar
- 80 grams of plain flour
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- 20 grams of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Melt the butter and dark chocolate together in a bowl. Make sure you double boil it.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until the mixture is pale, light and frothy.
- Pour the dark chocolate and butter mixture (make sure that this is not hot anymore or the egg might boil) into the mixture of egg and sugar that has been whisked. Make sure that you don’t leave the butter and dark chocolate out for a long time without pouring it in, since the butter would float on top and the chocolate would be at the bottom.
- Add in the flour and beat briefly. Be careful, make sure the flour doesn’t go all over the place.
- Add the cocoa powder and the teaspoon of baking powder and beat till the mixture has been mixed throughout.
- Preheat the oven for ten minutes
- Bake at the temperature of 250 degrees for up to 20-30 minutes.
- If it still hasn’t baked fully after the given period, then increase the timer for a few minutes and keep checking constantly.
- Take it out of the oven and serve! Make sure you don’t burn your tongue, out of the greed to taste it!
VOILA! It’s done! Serve with a scoop of ice cream, to boost the flavor, and maybe a drizzle of caramel, would enhance flavors more. 😁! So with that, we shall end this post! BAIIII!