It has literally been soo long since I got nominated for an award. A huge thank you to Poorwa for the nomination! Her blog is wonderful and you need to check it out ASAP!!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
SOMETHING ABOUT THE WORLD THAT I ADMIRE…
Nature. It stuns me each time and never fails to make my heart flutter. The calm when you isolate with nature is simply sensational! 💚
FAVOURITE FORM OF CREATIVITY
Art and Mandalas. I love them. Artists are literal magicians except they use pens and paint!
- What would be your perfect day?
Being left alone with books, macarons and coffee.
- Who do you look up to the most?
My parents I would say, because of all the struggles they have gone through in their life, but they still managed to pull through and are in wonderful positions.
- What’s your biggest fear?
I honestly don’t have anything as such.
- How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
Being left alone or a long heart to heart chat with my mum.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What would you describe as the perfect blogger life?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What food do you crave for most often?
SOMETHING THAT I CREATED
In the process of creating another Mandala!💖
Congratulations to all those who have been nominated and a huge thank you to Poorwa’s Blog for the nomination. See you guys on Tuesday! 💗