Good to see that most of you are returning to read posts on the BrainStorms Blog😂! And as for the ones that are new, welcome! So today’s post is something I haven’t done at all on this blog I believe, I have unfortunately never spoken of the blogs that I follow. It’s been about a week since I made my return to the blogging world, I did plenty of reading and catching up with blogs that I already used to follow but also stumbled across some new ones!
I would be naming a few of those new blogs (10 to be precise) and also nominating them for the BrainStorms Award! Congratulations to these blogs beforehand, I absolutely love what you guys do with your blogs and keep doing it! Let’s get started!
RULES TO FOLLOW FOR THE BRAINSTORMS AWARD
- Thank the one who nominated you
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing!
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
- Display the rules on your blog post.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers
- Ask them five new questions
- sakshi shinde– I discovered this blog by Sakshi very recently, and immediately decided to follow her. From what I have seen so far, her blog focuses on life advice and boy, aren’t they positive!
- Storytime with Shivani– I would say for the past year or so I haven’t been able to sit myself down and read a fictional story. Hence, I turned to the WordPress writers to entertain myself with their fictional tales, and Storytime with Shivani is one blog that I love turning to for some stories.
- LITTLE CHEF’S APRON– So, this blog I believe is run by Aarushi Sehgal, if you are a foodie, like me and you’re looking for easy recipes then this is the blog you need to follow.
- Shristy Singh– Being a Mandala artist is quite a difficult job in itself but finding people on WordPress with the same interest in this form of art is even harder. Thankfully I found Shristy, her mandalas are absolutely amazing!
- Poorwa’s blog– Poorwa has an amazing personality, and her posts are always entertaining! She even nominated me for the Aesthete Award, thank you Poorwa!
- Mousumi Says– I haven’t met Mousumi nor have I spoken to her much, but I get ‘wise vibes’ from her. Her posts are amazing and are always very thoughtful.
- Words of me– This blog is run by Filarance. Filarance is honestly such a positive person and always has something nice to say. With regards to her blog, I absolutely enjoy drooling over her sketches!
- The Wheelchair Teen– I only discovered this blog today, and I am already addicted. The posts are extremely honest, and the writer is super talented, so do check the blog out!
- maggie’s doodles– The name in itself is captivating, anything with “doodle” in it draws me in! Maggie’s blog is exceptionally pretty, aesthetic looking!
- Ray is Writing– This blog is run by Rayna, and I am pretty sure that most of my readers know her already. Her blogging style is remarkably energetic, and honest. I simply love it!
Congratulations to all my nominations, your blogs are amazing in their own way and I enjoy following each of you! Now moving onto the five questions that the nominations need to answer:
- What is your favorite hobby?
- If you could change one thing about WordPress, what would it be?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- Despite all the positive and negative this year, what has been the most memorable moment for you?
- If you could learn something new, what would it be?
That is all for today’s post, let us continue to uplift everyone in the WordPress community and grow together, Insha Allah (God willing). 💗! Byeee!