Hello everyone! BrainStorms is back with another Blogger Up Series post! This time we would be interviewing Aadhya from Adyas Diary. 🙌🏽
I love the purple hair, it’s super cute and outgoing. Adyas tagline, is “Love what you do” and I must say she lives up to it. Her content is always fresh and informative. Aadhya did a post recently based on “25 Commonly Used Abbreviations” and I am forever thankful. My friends always use abbreviations when they text me and I am that clueless kid 🙈 who has no idea on what they are trying to imply. If you haven’t checked out her blog already then go do it right now!
Everything in bold is me commenting or asking questions! While everything that is not bold is totally Aadhya’s words!
1. What was the purpose of starting Adyas Diary?
First off, thank you so much Nabeeha for taking the time to interview me, I loved answering your questions! Anyway, I started blogging in June of 2020 during the quarantine to distract me from stressful times and release my thoughts and anxiety. I had no goals in mind when I started my blog but now it has become a part of my life. I feel so grateful to have found this amazing world and I want to continue enjoying my blogging journey. (That’s wonderful. I started during Covid-19 too!)
2. Why did you choose WordPress as a platform for your blog?
During quarantine, I was doing a web development course online, for which I had to create a website using WordPress. Without any plans in my mind, I wrote my first post and I loved it. After getting lots of motivating feedback on that post, I decided to post more, and it just stuck ever since.
3. Time management is one of the biggest concerns that most bloggers have, including me. How do you manage blogging and your life?
Being a young blogger, I still have school, homework, sports, family, and days where I’m just not in the mood. It is very time-consuming, I can’t always take time out after school to write a new post. I used to post every week, but around October 2020, I switched to posting once every two weeks. I have specific time slots on certain days of the week when I focus on writing and interact with other bloggers. However, I do check my blogs other times too if I finish schoolwork early. Although, now, since school’s out, which is the saddest thing, I’m probably going back to posting once every week.
4. What is your main source of motivation in blogging?
The main source of motivation is the amount of support I get from readers, other bloggers and my passion for writing.
5. I love the content on Adyas Diary. What exactly does your blog focus on, is there a specific niche?
My blog is a general lifestyle blog, I don’t focus on any specific niche. I write about my life experiences, thoughts, current situations, book reviews, topics I feel strongly about and other things (even if it’s random). My blog is technically how I express myself.
6. Could you describe your blogging style in five words?
Fun, creative, random, engaging and interesting (I’d never actually given thought to this, so it took a while to think of).
7. I personally love your blog and your unique way of running it. But I myself as a blogger can understand that we always strive to make our blogs even better. Are there any improvements that you wish to make with regards to your blog?
As of now, I don’t think so, but in a month or so I might change it up a bit.
8. I know that you’ve read a LOT of books. Which one is your favorite?
That one’s hard. Hmmmm.. I think it would probably be “The War That Saved My Life” by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley.
9. What is one thing in this world that you absolutely cannot live without?
10. I already know my answer to this question, but do you prefer having pineapple on your pizza or not?
I don’t mind it. It tastes good with or without. (Wow I wouldn’t opt for having pineapple on pizza. A big NO NO from me!)
That’s another successful interview everyone! YAY! Doing these interviews actually make me super happy, because it’s sort of my way of giving back to the blogging community that is brimming with support. 💜. Thank you everyone and thank you Aadhya for agreeing to be interviewed. Your blog is awesome and keep doing what you are doing! 💌