Hello to the humankind. I am Nabeeha Jameel the author of BrainStorms, and today I have an exciting post coming your way! It’s been almost two months since I made a comeback, and I have been reading a lot of blog posts. Hence, following a lot more new blogs! Most of the blogs that I used to follow have either been abandoned or gone into hibernation mode, so I went on an exciting journey and found some new ones. ✨
I would also like to nominate all these ten blogs for the BrainStorms Award. It’s my special way of appreciating all the handwork that these bloggers have put into all their blogs. I also wish to have an open nomination for the BrainStorms Award this time, because all of you guys do wonderful jobs blogging, so proud of everyone. 💖
RULES TO FOLLOW FOR THE BRAINSTORMS AWARD
- Thank the one who nominated you
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing!
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
- Display the rules on your blog post.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers
- Ask them five new questions
- Inside Miriam’s Mind– Miriam’s blog looks absolutely stunning. I followed her blog immediately because of the content, I totally loved her selection of content, it was something I could relate to. One of her most recent posts was Bullet Journal Essentials and she nailed it, it was an interesting article to read.
- thatpinkjournal.wordpress.com– Guys the content that this blog produces is absolutely AMAZING. PERIOD. If you haven’t checked “That Pink Journal” out already then you need to asap. This blog has plenty of Mental Health posts, and I really appreciate that.
- Anna’s Styles– This blog was a very recent discovery, and I am upset that I wasn’t there from the start. To start off, Anna is a very friendly person and her blog has a little bit of everything. Most of her posts are HILARIOUS! Whenever I have a stressful day I would love reading a post published by Anna’s Styles. This blog also addresses serious issues, so you need to go and check this blog out!
- A Fangirl’s Opinion– I have been trying to get back to reading more books. And for book recommendations this is one blog I love to follow. Amy always has wonderful recommendations!
- The Lightening bug– “A Simply Complicated Perfectly Flawed Mess”, a tagline that completely aligns with the content of the blog. The blog authored by Nawazish is mostly focused on poems. Every poem is such a joy to read.
- My Random Ramblings– This blog run by Shweta Suresh has plenty of poems to keep you entertained. On top of that Shweta is honestly such a wonderful person and has a super kind soul. Her poems are thoughtful and have such a flowy nature.
- Growing With Spawn– This blog was actually a recommendation by one of my fellow bloggers, and I don’t regret checking it out one bit. The blog itself looks exceptional, the designs are on point and very attractive. Shelly’s blog is full of tips. Her content has a unique touch to it and always makes you think/look at things in a different point of view.
- Maya’s life and travels– Maya I must say has great taste when it comes to design. Her blog is on point and looks soo aesthetic. Her content doesn’t lack in any sense as well, she has plenty of interviews for you to read and plenty of tips for your life problems!
- Small Talks– Run by none other than Pavithra! I have known Pavithra for a while now, and I thought I was following her, unfortunately a few weeks back I discovered that I wasn’t. I was mad at myself alright! Pavithra has such a wonderful personality she is super kind and is always extremely supportive! Her content is very interesting and I am sure that you’ll love it!
- Quirky Pages– Another favorite blogger of mine, Nehal Jain. Nehal has such a bubbly personality, even though I haven’t met Nehal in real life, (I am judging here😂) she seems like she has such a jovial personality. Her posts are extremely unique and have a LOT of GIFs which I absolutely love.
- What is the greatest risk you have ever taken?
- What period would you travel to if you were given a time machine?
- What is one thing that you absolutely hate about WordPress?
- What makes your day better?
- Describe your blog in three words.
Congratulations to all those who got nominated for today’s BrainStorms Award! Do remember that this is an open nomination as well. Everyone works really hard on their blog and all of you all are doing such a wonderful job, KEEP IT UP!
With that being said, time to wrap this post up. Have a great weekend! Also, Eid’s coming up, I can’t wait!🙌🏽