Hope everyone is doing good and staying safe, cause the corona virus hasn’t been exiled yet! 😥!
Yoo-hoo! My second award you guys and I am honored, HONORED! All thanks go to @TheBookWarrior for the nomination! Her poetry and Book reviews on her blog are on spot, and by the meaning of that, they are soo good💖. I absolutely love spending time rummaging through her blog as she has such WONDERFUL content and makes all her followers feel at home (I certainly did with the welcome address!)!!💌! Ooh yes and let me not forget to shine light on her vocabulary use, I always end up learning new words, like NYCTOPHILE (who knew such a word exists?)! 🤩
Do check her blog out, if you don’t you are certainly missing out on a piece of life!
The RULES that I must stick to, are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
@THEBOOKWARRIOR QUESTIONS FOR ME! I AM EXCITED! 🤩
- Which country are you from?
As mentioned earlier, I am Sri Lankan by birth and by life! ❤
- Which is your Favorite book?
Unhooking the Moon, by Gregory Hughes. This was the first EVER book that made me cry, and therefore it is my all-time favorite book, I don’t know I just share like this special connection with all the characters in that book! It’s simply wonderful, you guys should try reading it! ❤
- Favorite TV-show?
Don’t watch TV shows! 😶
- Do you own any pets? If yes which one?
No pets, for some reason I am kinda afraid of animals like even the cutest ones(cats)! I don’t believe in caging animals; I prefer to let them live in their desired habitat. ☺
- What is your Favorite Quote?
So, this is a verse from the Quran, and it’s my all-time favorite, “Verily with Hardship comes ease”, if you truly believe in this, it lives up to it’s meaning each time!😍
- What is your happiest moment?
I don’t know, I have soo many and I simply can’t choose! 😅
- What do you do to relax?
A LOT of things, like reading, blogging (form of relaxation?), baking, crafting and chatting with my friends!
- Favorite Time of Day?
Night, according to me that’s the most relaxing time, because I can DREAM, DREAM, DREAM and no one would say a thing! 😂
- Have you traveled abroad? If yes, where?
Yes, Brunei, USA, Singapore, to name a few!
- Favorite color?
Pink, and if glitter were a COLOR, I would love that too!
- One Thing you Hate the Most?
Let’s go with my pet peeve for this, when people chew loudly, nothing gets to me more than this, I absolutely CAN’T stand loud chewing!
11 Facts about me!
- I love anything to do with pink and glitter (all the girly stuff)
- I am a huge foodie, my love for food is “to infinity and beyond” (btw, that is TheBookWarrior’s tagline).
- I love travelling, a place I really want to visit is, Maldives.
- I am a huge fan of debates, even though I do face the shivering and nerves when it’s my turn to speak, I thoroughly enjoy every moment.
- I don’t like sports too much; you are reading the work of an INDOOR person.😉.
- I want to own a library in the future.
- Under personalities, I was categorized as a advocate (you can take the quiz yourself at https://www.16personalities.com/).
- I DON’T prefer music.
- I LOVE learning about new things, and don’t want to stop anytime soon!
- I am an introvert.
- When I do something, I give it my all, 100%! 😁
My QUESTIONS for the ones nominated!
- What is your favorite blog post, from your blog?
- Have you ever wanted to be a citizen of another country? If yes, which country?
- What do you love about yourself the most?
- What has been your best MOMENT of the year so far?
- Why did you start blogging?
- If you could rename yourself, would you? If yes, mention the name!
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What color dominates you wardrobe?
- What is your most loved book?
- Favorite word?
- How many bones have you broken?
My Nominations!! CONGRATULATIONS !🎊
- Sultana Blogs
- Sophie’s corner
- Youya Girl
- The Writer of Letters
- The Life of a Girl
- Saba Niaz siddique
So that is it for today’s post hope everyone is doing well! Stay SAFE!❤